Annual Global Entry Event – New York
The Appointment Group New York is pleased to announce that it will be hosting a private Global Entry and TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Day.
We invite you to attend our private event, held at our TAGNY Midtown office, 135 West 26th Street–Thursday July 20th, 2017 from 10am to 5pm.
This is a great opportunity for you, your colleagues, and family members to register for Global Entry and TSA Pre-Check without the hassle of traveling to the airport for the interview process. No more waiting in lines at participating airports.
Registration for US Citizens Global Entry
To register for Global Entry applicants must create a GOES account, complete and submit the online application, and pay a $100 fee – https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/goes/
Registration for UK Citizens Global Entry
To register for Global Entry, applicants must first submit a registration request through the “Register to Apply” service and pay a £42 processing fee to undergo background checks by UK Border Force staff – https://global-entry.beta.homeoffice.gov.uk/register-to-apply/passportNationality
Once you have been approved, please use your UK access code to register. To register for Global Entry applicants must create a GOES account, complete and submit the online application, and pay a $100 fee – https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes
Once approved, book your interview appointment
Once you have been conditionally approved, you can book your appointment time on Thursday July 20th by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your membership number when RSVPing.
**To ensure you are conditionally approved before our event on July 20th 2017, we recommend you submit the online application no later than June 8th, 2017.
How Does the Global Entry Program Work?
Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States. There is no minimum number of trips necessary to qualify for the program. Participants may enter the United States by using automated kiosks located at select airports.
How Does the TSA Pre✓™ Program Work?
TSA Pre✓™ allows low-risk travelers to experience faster, more efficient screening at participating U.S. airport checkpoints for domestic and international travel.
Who Qualifies for Global Entry?
• U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S, British citizens are eligible for Global Entry membership provided that they:
• Have never been convicted of a criminal offense in any country
• Have never been found in violation of customs, immigration or agricultural laws
• Do not provide false or incomplete information on their application
• Are not the subject of an investigation by any Federal, State, or local law enforcement agency.
QUICK TIPS – Information you will need available whilst completing the online form:
• Valid Passport information
• Driver license information
• Address and dates of where you have lived over the past 5 years
• Company name, address, telephone number and dates of where you have been employed over the past 5 years
• Countries you have visited over the past 5 years
For any further information please contact us at email@example.com.
The Appointment Group New York
135 West 26th Street
Suite 11 A & B
New York, NY 10001