The Appointment Group partners with AirRefund – Claim the compensation you’re entitled to
The Appointment Group (TAG) has partnered with AirRefund to bring to its travellers a fully-digital compensation claim service for those who have suffered from a flight delay, cancellation or who are denied boarding.
AirRefund will scan all flight data to identify eligible disruptions at which point they will offer their service to the individual traveller.
AirRefund will pursue an individual’s claim against the airline on their behalf on a no win, no fee basis. Only if successful will they take their 30% commission and paying the remaining 70% directly back to the traveller.
You are eligible to compensation if your flight was delayed by three hours or more and if you are:
- A passenger flying to Europe and your flight was operated by a European airline
- A passenger coming from Europe
- You will receive an email informing you that you may be eligible for compensation and inviting you to instruct AirRefund by clicking on ‘submit my claim’. Example below.
- Once clicked, this link with direct you to AirRefund’s online form where you will be asked 7 short questions confirming the details of your disruption. The completion of this step will only take a few minutes.
- You will receive an email from AirRefund requesting the upload of 2 documents: proof of travel and proof of ID. Copies of both are required by the airline. Once received you will then be sent AirRefund’s Letter of Authority where you will formally instruct them to contact the airline on your behalf with a simple tick box confirmation.
- After the above is completed, AirRefund will commence negotiations with the airline on your behalf in order to obtain your compensation. Once a settlement has been reached you will receive a final email from AirRefund to let you know the good news and asking how you would like to receive your compensation!