What’s new for Marriott Rewards Members
ONE PROGRAM. A WORLD OF BENEFITS.
As announced in April, Marriott is introducing one loyalty program under three brands – Marriott Rewards, Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and SPG. In addition, the loyalty program will be rebranded with a single, new name in early 2019.
Starting 18th August 2018, you can combine all your Rewards and SPG nights back to 1st January 2018, to achieve one of our six Elite status levels. And you can reach Silver Elite status after just 10 nights. Then, keep staying with us to earn Gold Elite, Platinum Elite and beyond.
Reminder: Here’s How Marriott Rewards Is Changing
- Combine Accounts into One. Combining Marriott Rewards and SPG will create a single account and profile; and it will add up your points and Elite-night balances — you might even achieve a new Elite status!
- New Elite Status Levels and Benefits. New Elite status levels and new benefits, including Annual Choice Benefits, Suite Night Awards, Your24TM and more.
- New Earning Opportunities. You’ll be able to earn points across all brands on room rate and other incidentals that can be charged to your room, such as spa and dining.
- New Redemption Opportunities. The New Free Night Award Chart will offer you 6,500 participating hotels across all 29 participating brands — all with no blackout dates. You’ll also be able to transfer points to more than 40 airlines, including new options, such as Virgin Australia, Aegean Airlines and Air New Zealand.
- Credit Card Earning and Benefits. More points and more possibilities with the new Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card.