TAG partners with All That Matters for the 3rd year
All That Matters (ATM), the award-winning entertainment industry conference, is partnering with The Appointment Group (TAG), the award-winning global travel and events management company for the third year.
As the official travel experience partner, TAG will manage bookings and accommodation requirements for speakers, delegates, bands, fans and attendees of All That Matters across a variety of hotels in Singapore, as well as curate bespoke travel experiences for international guests attending the festival.
As an added bonus, to enable delegates maximise the break-out sessions, this year TAG will take over the Garden Pavillion at the Ritz and create an exclusive lounge area for delegates to meet and network during the conference.
Founded in 1988, TAG is the leading travel management company to the global live music and entertainment touring industry. TAG works with tour managers to arrange complex, often global, travel itineraries for performing artists, as well as their support teams and production crews.
In its 13th year, All That Matters will once again bring leaders and decision-makers in music, sports, gaming, digital and marketing from across Asia and the world. Conference by day and music festival by night, the event will return from 7th – 12th September at Ritz Carlton Millenia and live music venues across Singapore.
Building on the success of 2017 that saw 30 keynotes, 180 speakers, more than 1,500 executives and 40 bands from 30+ countries, the premiere ‘Business-2-Business-2-Fan’ event experience serves as a gateway to Asia.
Hear from speakers from the 5 key tracks of music, sports, gaming, digital and marketing in a unique cross-disciplinary format will give delegates a chance to learn from industry leaders on how these areas converge.
Already, an enviable list of 50 speakers have signed up to speak at ATM18. These include industry leaders, powerhouse women, new faces, festival favourites and some surprises. Here’s a sneak peek of the power list:
- September Management – Jonathan Dickins, Founder & CEO
- Globe Telecom – Ernest Cu, President & CEO
- ESL / Turtle Entertainment – Ralf Reichert, CEO
- MAC Presents – Marcie Allen, President
- Mediacorp – Loke Kheng Tham, CEO
- Universal Music Publishing – Andrew Jenkins, President, Australia & Asia Pacific Region
- ONE Championship – Chatri Sityodtong, Founder & CEO
- Ultra Music – Patrick Moxey, President
- Alibaba – Joey Tan, Head of Global Strategic Initiatives
- Believe Distribution Services – Denis Ladegaillerie, CEO
- Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia – Jennifer Poulson, SVP Marketing
- Amazon – Rishi Mirchandani, Director, Content Acquisition
- Telkom Indonesia – Joddy Hernady, SVP Media & Digital Business
- Formula 1 – Murray Barnett, Director of Sponsorship & Partnerships
- POPS Worldwide – Esther Nguyen, Founder & CEO
- Emerald Media – Paul Aiello, Managing Director
- Ticketmaster Australia & New Zealand – Maria O’Connor, Managing Director
- Lagardère Sports – Malcolm Thorpe, VP, Business Development
- Global Electronic Sports Championship (GESC) – Oskar Feng, Founder
- Roar Esports – Anthony Wong, Founder
- Paul Farberman Entertainment – Paul Farberman, President
- Sports Connect – Wali Khan, Founder & CEO
- AirAsia – Allan Phang, Allstars Engagement & Internal Branding
- PGA Tour – Greg Gilligan, PGA TOUR VP; Managing Director Greater China
- FUGA – Pieter van Rijn, CEO
- Hurricane – Matak Clavier, Head of Global Partnerships
- Blue Hat Ventures – Rob Gilby, CEO & Founder
- Peatix – Taku Harada, CEO
- Magnetic Asia – Mike Hill, CEO
- Tarsame Mittal Talent Management – Tarsame Mittal, Founder
- SGInnovate – Steve Leonard, Founding CEO
- Antler – Vegard Medbø, Co-founder & CCO
- IMG – Greg Hooton, VP – IMG Events
- Paradigm Talent Agency – Ian Bron, Director International Business Development
- Twitch – Kevin Lin, Co-Founder
- beIN Asia Pacific – Mike Kerr, Managing Director, Asia
- KwanAbler – Ravi Krishnan, Chairman
- Universal Music Group – Devraj Sanyal, Managing Director & CEO – India & South Asia
- Something Sonic/Sync Summit – Mark Frieser, CEO
- CMC Holdings – Scarlett Li, President of Music Division; VP of Live Entertainment & Properties
- Mobilium Global – Ralph Simon, Founder/Chief Executive
- IMG – Tom Broom, Senior Vice President
- Universal Music India – Vinit Thakkar, Senior Vice President – India & South Asia
- Times Music – A Division of Times Group – Mandar Thakur, COO
- KWAN – Anirban Blah, Founder & Chairman
- Kobalt Music Publishing Asia – Kenney Shiu, Director
- Beggars Group – Simon Wheeler, Director of Digital Strategy
- SRi – Helen Soulsby, Managing Partner for Asia
- SCOGA – Nicholas Khoo, Chairman
- Minerlabs Group – James Miner, CEO
To get in touch with TAG Singapore team, click here.
Will we see you at ATM18?